Due to extreme weather possible as Tropical Storm Cindy impacts Louisiana, Commissioner of Administration Jay Dardenne is closing state offices in IBERIA, VERMILION, CAMERON, CALCASIEU, andJEFFERSON DAVIS parishes.
State officials continue to monitor conditions throughout the state, and this announcement may be updated.
State employees should be aware of the following phone numbers to call, which will be updated with information regarding office closures: 1.800.360.9660 or 225.342.0498.
- Restore Louisiana Information
- St. Joseph Water
- Flood and Mold Information & Resources
- Disaster Food Stamps (DSNAP)
- Road Closures
- Disaster Assistance - FEMA
- Parish Emergency Preparedness Numbers
- Where Do I Go for Behavioral Health Support?
- Drinking Water Watch
- Animal Health
- Zika Information
- PLEDGE to Prepare Louisiana
- Online Trainings