For Existing Businesses
The Department of Health Office of Public Health recognizes that our first and foremost responsibility is to ensure safe, quality food service. We also take pride in providing professional and efficient service to you, our customers. Our licensed state sanitarians have worked to provide the most proficient methods for plans review and permit issuance.
It is our goal to promptly assist you with changes that you require for your existing retail food establishment. We have provided several useful links below, including online payment for your permit renewal.
Please contact the state sanitarian in the parish your facility is located in if you require more information.
- Contact The State Sanitarian In Your Parish
- View Your Current Restaurant Inspection
- Food Safety Certification Provider List
- Food Safety Certification Application
- Food Safety Certificates: Frequently Asked Questions
- Louisiana Administrative Code Title 51
- USDA Food Safety Education
- Pay Your Permit Online
- Operating Guidelines for Retail Food Facilities
- Catch and Cook Handling Requirements
- Glue Trap Information